About Me

My photo
Hi, This is Arynn.T !! Nice to meet you!! Just be friends.. Penangite | Multimedia Design student | Love craft | Books art design ❤️❤️ | Graphics | Motion Graphics My Email : duanduan_1119@hotmail.com My FB : https://www.facebook.com/duanduan1119

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Things I Learn . 23102014


1. The only thing i learn today. 

Today,  I decide to start again to write my blog, not only for others, but me. I just realize that i need to keep learning and learning, not just stop there and think what things can do for my own future. In these few week i really confuse and started to be very lazy and not doing the things or assignment that i suppose to be done in time, but until today i saw this articular. This is so inspiring me, his attitude of his career/job and his future is so clear, positive, and confident. 

Things I Learn : I need to be positive, clear and confident for my future, the important things is to learn and learn non-stop learning is the only way that improve ourselves, no short-cuts!     

This is the link of the article that I read just now:
BOBBY from IKONS
http://ygunited.com/2014/10/19/interview-ikons-bobby-on-nylon-november-issue/

No comments:

Post a Comment